Routee provides an API to obtain and manage numbers.
By obtaining a number, you are able to have a presence in multiple countries. You can create rich interactions by enabling your application to send and receive text messages and phone calls, using the same multi-functional number.
With Numbers API, you get instant access to local phone numbers from across the world. You are able to:
- Simply retrieve all the Routee available numbers, according to the country you desire.
- Search among the available numbers for one that meets your needs.
- Rent the number you wish with a small activation fee, by making a simple API call.
- Send and receive text messages and calls. Track your inbound messages.
- View and manage your numbers.
- Cancel your number, when you no longer need it.
- Don' t care about the expiration of your number since Routee automatically renews your number every month.
Supported services for numbers are: SMS, Voice or Both (SMS & Voice)
Once you acquire a number, you can instantly use it in Routee services. Just enter the number as sender, and Routee will identify it and route your messages properly.
When you want to send a single SMS or an SMS campaign using your number, you will have to provide it as "from" parameter without the '+' before the number's country code!
Example for UK number: "from": "447123123456"
To get more information for Numbers API check out our Resource Reference
|Inbound Messages (MO)|