Failover gives you the ability to contact your target audience using more than one channels.
More specifically, you can select to send a Viber message and if that message is not delivered the end user can receive a message via SMS.
The Routee Failover provides the functionality to order the messages and arrange their delivery conditions.
You can create different communication flows that better suit your customer needs. For example, you can select to start your communication using Viber and in case the message is not delivered after the time you set has expired to move to another digital communication channel ex. Facebook messenger (coming soon). In case the message still hasn’t reached your end customer you can select to send an SMS message.
You set the conditions for every communication flow you build allowing you to develop endless flows and this way create the most efficient way to reach your audience.
Routee offers the ability to create fallbacks, in case the message isn’t delivered on one channel then you can send a failover to another one. Remember that switching to SMS is the better option if you want your message to get read.
● Usage of multiple channels
● Ability to set conditions for each communication channel
● Ordering the different communication channels depending on your needs
● Callback for each selected communication channel
● Real-time failover, your preferred flow will move to the next communication channel as soon as the condition you set is met without delay
● A bank customer makes a transaction, the banking application uses Failover API to send the PIN to the bank customer’s device in order to complete the transaction. In case the bank customer doesn’t use the Viber app or doesn’t have Internet connectivity at the moment the Failover API proceeds to send an SMS in order to bypass these restrictions as this is a time-sensitive issue.
● A retail chain wants to promote the event of a sale for a specific period, they use Failover API and contact their audience via Viber including a personalized code for a greater discount, the same message can be sent via SMS to those who do not have the Viber app installed in their device or didn’t have Internet connectivity for the period of the Viber campaign.
● A medical center wants to confirm the arranged meetings for a specific period. They use the Failover API to send the message via Viber containing their telephone number, the same message can be sent via SMS also containing the medical center’s telephone number so the end user can contact the medical center for their meetings.
● Contact your target audience using more than one channels
● Arrange the delivery conditions
● Ensure messages reach the end customer
● Save time creating both campaigns at once
● Deliver the message in the end customer’s preferred channel
● Take advantage of each channel’s strong points
Updated over 4 years ago